If you’re searching for a Spokane contractor for your chip seal driveway installation, repair, or maintenance project – we’re the chip seal contractor for you! Our paving company will make sure that the chip seal driveway job happens flawlessly and is a headache-free experience for you. Our Spokane, Washington professionals have the right tools and expertise for your chip seal driveway job.
Our Competitively Cost and Quick Cheap Seal Driveway Services Include:
- New construction, repairs, maintenance, and inspection for residential homes and commercial properties.
- You’ll be working with our local, experienced professional contractors
- Residential AND commercial chip seal driveway services
- Customer service that is knowledgeable, attentive, quick, and understanding.
Give us a call or fill out the email form on the right. Share details about the specifics of your chip seal driveway job in Spokane, Washington and one of our team members will contact you shortly! We can answer any questions you have about chip seal driveways and send you a free estimate.
What is a Chip Seal Driveway?
A chip seal driveway may be known by many names. You may have heard this type of driveway referred to as a macadam, chip and seal, oil and stone, or tar and chip driveway. Regardless of the name, this is an excellent choice for property owners who want a departure from traditional driveway options, such as asphalt.
The process for installing a chip seal driveway is fairly straightforward. The team at High Country Asphalt in the Spokane and all surrounding areas in Washington will begin by preparing the area to be paved. We will grade and excavate new ground, or place a new chip seal installation over older pavement, provided it is in reasonably good condition. If using new ground, we will put down a layer of gravel. Then, a mix of hot liquid asphalt cement will be applied to the gravel or old pavement surface. One or two layers of crushed stone will then be spread on top of the hot liquid layer and compacted down. The result will be a handsome chip seal driveway you love!
Advantages of a Chip Seal Driveway
There are numerous advantages to chip and seal over other driveway options. Customers who choose chip seal driveways can enjoy these perks both during initial installation and in the years to come. Some chip seal paving advantages include:
- Low cost: An immediate and major perk to chip seal paving is affordability. Chip and seal tends to come with a lower price tag than other driveway options.
- Natural beauty: A chip seal driveway is made with stones that settle into tar. The stones bring a flair of the natural world to the aesthetic, and no two driveways ever look precisely the same. They are unique creations made from that particular assemblage of tar and chip paving.
- Low maintenance: The composition of these driveways makes them fairly malleable, and therefore, they do not require constant sealing in order to stay intact. Additionally, stones often disguise hairline cracks from view, making them less of a nuisance.
- Great traction: Chip seal has a rough surface, which gives it traction. This makes for a less slippery surface for driving and walking!
Chip Seal Driveway Services in Spokane, WA
At High Country Asphalt, we pride ourselves in having the best customer service in Spokane and all surrounding areas in Washington. We want you to feel perfectly comfortable with every step of the chip and seal paving process, from excavation to final approval. It is important to us that you enjoy your experience with our team, and that you receive nothing but excellence from our product for years to come.
High Country Asphalt will be more than happy to provide you with more information about chip seal and the other driveway options we offer. In addition to installation, we also have the tools and knowledge to perform chip seal repairs on existing driveways, so if you’re in need of a professional with working knowledge of this medium, give us a call today. We’ll be happy to learn about your current situation and provide you with a free estimate of our asphalt services.
Chip and seal driveway, tar and chip driveway – no matter what you call it, you’re going to love it!